In-Home Care for Seniors
Expert care for so you can stay safely in your own home.
Reduce your stress, enjoy your time at home.
Is aging getting you down?
- Are you experiencing more effects of aging, like changing medical needs?
- Are you worried you won’t be able to stay in your own home?
- Are your energy levels not keeping up with all the tasks around home?
- Do you need help to get to medical or other appointments?
- Does it feel like your independence is being taken away?
You deserve to be able to stay safely in your own home.
We help seniors stay in their own homes, safely.
We understand what it feels like as aging robs you of your independence. Less energy or sore joints mean difficulty completing tasks you used to do easily. But even though you are slowing down, with a little help, you can stay in your own home.
We are here to help you stay home safely.
For over 10 years, we have come alongside families in the Ottawa region with home care solutions for every need, from companionship to complex care. We we are here to help you achieve your goals with sensitivity and expertise.
- Your plan, your way - custom planning
- Skilled & compassionate caregivers
- Respect for you and your space
- Nurse-managed - 24/7 nurse supervision
Do you need help? It’s not hard to get care.
Talk to one of our homecare coordinators, who understand what you are going through. They will listen to you and set up a time to come to your home.
One of our nurses will come to your home, assess your needs, and make a personalized care proposal, all at no cost to you.
Schedule when you want care to start. Welcome your caregiving team, and get back to enjoying time with your loved one.
What services do we provide?
- 24 hour monitoring and support from a Professional Nurse
- Companionship, homemaking and light housekeeping
- Assistance and support with daily living activities
- Assistance transporting to appointments / community outings
- Specialized care for medical needs
Read more about home care and seniors
6 Ways Seniors Benefit from Help with Meal Preparation
As people age, they may need more help with meal preparation. Seniors' nutriti...
Combatting Senior Malnutrition
Malnutrition and inadequate nutritional care is sadly common for Canadian seni...
Living With Type 2 Diabetes
Approximately one in five seniors in Canada is diagnosed with diabetes. The va...