Give Back to the Community Program
Every month, Choice Homecare gives a package of 25 hours of free care to a client recommended by one of our business partners or qualified affiliates.
This helps someone who can’t afford homecare or attendant care services receive the extra care that they need, at a value of over $1,000.
This is one way Choice Homecare invests in our community, making lives better.
Who can make a recommendation?
Any professional working in a healthcare field may recommend someone for this bursary.
Is someone in your care struggling? Would they benefit from 25 hours of care? Submit an application form on their behalf.
Together, we can help people in our community.
Who is eligible?
How it works
Fill out form
Fill out the form on this page. The candidate’s identity is not necessary unless he or she is selected; a pseudonym is sufficient.
Finalists are selected
Choice Homecare reviews submissions to ensure the candidates meet submission qualifications. Five submissions that best fit the qualifications become finalists.
The Selection Panel, made up of members of the health care community, scores the finalists. The candidate with the highest combined score will receive the recommended care. Choice Homecare has no say in the panelists’ scores.
Set up care
Choice Homecare’s Care Manager works with the referring professional to develop a Care Plan and a Caregiver Task list for the successful candidate. The Care Manager then arranges for care at a mutually agreed time and schedule.
Choice Homecare GIVE-BACK Program
Other details and fine print
- Submission deadline: 15th of the month.
- Submissions after the 15th of the month will be considered for the following month.
- Final Candidate Selection will be chosen at the end of each month and the Referral Sources will be informed by return email without candidate name disclosure.
- Service delivery is contingent upon scheduling and caregiver availability.
- We respect privacy. The information supplied is confidential to Choice Homecare and the Selection Panel.
- Choice Homecare reserves the right to publish selection results (except for information that affects personal privacy).
- Selection results are available to all participants upon request (except for information that affects personal privacy).
Please contact us or call us if you have any questions.
Do you need help? It’s not hard to get care.
Talk to one of our homecare coordinators, who understand what you are going through. They will listen to you and set up a time to come to your home.
One of our nurses will come to your home, assess your needs, and make a personalized care proposal, all at no cost to you.
Schedule when you want care to start. Welcome your caregiving team, and get back to enjoying time with your loved one.