Expert care at home for you or your loved one with complex needs.
Reduce your stress and restore your joy in life.
Are you struggling to find the right caregiver for complex care?
- Are you worried you might not be able to stay in your own home?
- Do you find other caregivers ignore some of your symptoms?
- Are other agencies frightened away by your loved one's health needs?
- Do other caregiving agencies ignore your input?
- Do you want to read daily care notes from caregivers?
Complex care with the whole person in mind
We understand how hard it is to get quality care when your needs are complex.
At Choice Homecare, we are especially well-equipped to help people with complex health needs. With our nurse-managed care, symptoms and changes are immediately noted and can be managed appropriately.
Our team of specially trained and experienced caregivers is here to support you every step of the way.
- 24/7 nurse managed
- In-home care, where your loved one is comfortable.
- We schedule care to your needs.
- Highly skilled and trained caregivers
- Family portal where you can read daily caregiver notes
Do you need help? It’s not hard to get care.
Talk to one of our homecare coordinators, who understand what you are going through. They will listen to you and set up a time to come to your home.
One of our nurses will come to your home, assess your needs, and make a personalized care proposal, all at no cost to you.
Schedule when you want care to start. Welcome your caregiving team, and get back to enjoying time with your loved one.
What is Complex Care?
Complex Care is care for a person who has any combination of chronic diseases or conditions.
For example, someone could be an aging senior who also has a condition like:
- Muscular Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
Caregivers need to be sensitive to provide holistic care for the whole person.
Read more about Complex Care
7 Different Ways to Pay for Home Care
It can be quite a struggle to find ways to pay for long-term home healthcare....
5 Signs of Caregiver Burnout
Taking care of an elderly loved one is a noble cause. Being a caregiver is not...
Four Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Home Healthcare Service
Hiring a home healthcare service to care for your aging loved ones is a fantas...